合同范文工作計劃范文工作總結范文合作方案范文日志日報范文工作報告范文年終總結范文申請書范文通知書范文請假單范文活動策劃范文活動報道范文簡歷范文委托書范文授權書范文論文范文簡報范文志愿書
工作面試對話英語范文(精選12篇)
工作面試對話英語范文 第一篇
Todd: OK, Kerri, I'm going to ask you about the news. Do you follow the news every day?
托德:嗯,凱里,我將要問你有關新聞的問題。你每天都看新聞嗎?
Kerri: Sometimes.
凱里:有時候。
Todd: How do you follow the news?
托德:你怎么看新聞呢?
Kerri: Well, in Japan mostly the radio or the internet.
Todd: Oh, really. OK. What radio station?
托德:哦,真的嗎?嗯,哪個電臺呢?
Kerri: NPR, but on the military station.
凱里:美國國家公共電臺,但是是軍事電臺。
Todd: OK. And what internet websites do you listen to?
工作面試對話英語范文 第二篇
Q:Can you sell yourself in two minutes? Go for it. (你能在兩分鐘內自我推薦嗎?大膽試試吧!)
A: With my qualifications and experience, I feel I am hardworking, responsible and diligent in any project I undertake. Your organization could benefit from my *ytical and interpersonal skills.(依我的資格和經驗,我覺得我對所從事的每一個項目都很努力、負責、勤勉。我的分析能力和與人相處的技巧,對貴單位必有價值。)
Q:Give me a summary of your current job des cription. (對你目前的工作,能否做個概括的說明。)
A:I have been working as a com*r programmer for five years. To be specific, I do system *ysis, trouble shooting and provide software support. (*了五年的電腦程序員。具體地說,我做系統分析,解決問題以及軟件供應方面的支持。)
Q:Why did you leave your last job?(你為什么離職呢?)
A: Well, I am hoping to get an offer of a better position. If opportunity knocks, I will take it.(我希望能獲得一份更好的工作,如果機會來臨,我會抓住。)
A:I feel I have reached the xxxglass ceilingxxx in my current job. / I feel there is no opportunity for advancement. (我覺得目前的工作,已經達到頂峰,即沒有升遷機會。)
Q:How do you rate yourself as a professional?(你如何評估自己是位專業人員呢?)
A: With my strong academic background, I am capable and competent. (憑借我 良好的學術背景,我可以勝任自己的工作,而且我認為自己很有競爭力。)
A:With my teaching experience, I am confident that I can relate to students very well. (依我的教學經驗,我相信能與學生相處的很好。)
Q: What contribution did you make to your current (previous) organization? (你對目前/從前的工作單位有何貢獻?)
A: I have finished three new projects, and I am sure I can ap* my experience to this position. (我已經完成三個新項目,我相信我能將我的經驗用在 這份工作上。)
Q:What do you think you are worth to us?(你怎么認為你對我們有價值呢?)
A:I feel I can make some positive contributions to your company in the future. (我覺得我對貴公司能做些積極性的貢獻。)
Q:What make you think you would be a success in this position? (你如何知道你能勝任這份工作?)
A:My graduate school training combined with my internship should qualify me for this particular job. I am sure I will be successful. (我在研究所的訓練,加上實習工作,使我適合這份工作。我相信我能成功。)
Q:Are you a multi-tasked individual?(你是一位可以同時承擔數項工作的人嗎?) or Do you work well under stress or pressure?(你能承受工作上的壓力嗎?)
A:Yes, I think so.
A:The trait is needed in my current(or previous) position and I know I can handle it well. (這種特點就是我目前(先前)工作所需要的,我知道我能應付自如。)
Q:What is your strongest trait(s)?(你個性上最大的.特點是什么?)
A:Helpfulness and caring.(樂于助人和關心他人。)
A:Adaptability and sense of humor.(適應能力和幽默感。)
A:Cheerfulness and friendliness.(樂觀和友愛。)
Q: How would your friends or colleagues describe you?(你的朋友或同事怎樣形容你?)
A: (pause a few seconds) (稍等幾秒鐘再答,表示慎重考慮。) They say Mr. Chen is an honest, hardworking and responsible man who dee* cares for his family and friends. (他們說陳先生是位誠實、工作努力,負責任的人,他對家庭和朋友都很關心。)
A:They say Mr. Chen is a friendly, sensitive, caring and determined person. (他們說陳先生是位很友好、敏感、關心他人和有決心的人。)
Q:What personality traits do you admire?(你欣賞哪種性格的人?)
A: (I admire a person who is)honest, flexible and easy-going. (誠實、不死板而且容易相處的人。)
A: (I like) people who possess the xxxcan doxxx spirit. (有xxx實際行動xxx的人。)
Q:What leadership qualities did you develop as an administrative personnel?(作為行政人員,你有什么樣的領導才能?)
A:I feel that learning how to motivate people and to work together as a team will be the major goal of my leadership. (我覺得學習如何把人們的積極性調動起來,以及如何配合協同的團隊精神,是我行政工作的主要目標。)
A:I have refined my management style by using an open-door policy. (我以開放式的政策,改進我的行政管理方式。)
Q:How do you normally handle criticism?(你通常如何處理別人的批評?)
A:Silence is golden. Just don't say anything; otherwise the situation could become worse. I do, however, accept constructive criticism. (沈默是金。不必說什么,否則情況更糟,不過我會接受建設性的批評。)
A:When we cool off, we will discuss it later. (我會等大家冷靜下來再討論。)
Q: What do you find frustrating in a work situation?(在工作中,什么事令你不高興?)
A: Sometimes, the narrow-minded people make me frustrated. (胸襟狹窄的人,有時使我泄氣。)
A:Minds that are not receptive to new ideas. (不能接受新思想的那些取。)
Q:How do you handle your conflict with your colleagues in your work? (你如何處理與同事在工作中的意見不和?)
A:I will try to present my ideas in a more clear and civilized manner in order to get my points across. (我要以更清楚文明的方式,提出我的看法,使對方了解我的觀點。)
Q:How do you handle your failure?(你怎樣對待自己的失敗?)
A: None of us was born xxxperfectxxx. I am sure I will be given a second chance to correct my mistake. (我們大家生來都不是十全十美的,我相信我有第二個機會改正我的錯誤。)
工作面試對話英語范文 第三篇
Foreign teachers from the United States,Canada and England taught us English at college.
上大學時不時有來自美國、加拿大以及英國的外籍老師給我們上英語課。
A tourist guide must be responsible for arranging and coordinating tour activities,and offering service of transportation,accommodations,sightseeing,shopping and entertainment.
導游員必須安排和協調導游活動,以及為旅游者提供交通、住宿、觀光、購物和娛樂等項服務。
I'd like to be an overseas tourist guide someday. Would there ever be any chance of that?
我希望有一天能當一名海外導游。我將會有機會嗎?
I have a certificate of tourist qualification.我有導游員資格證書。
I guided a few foreign tourists around Xi'an,as a part-time job.
我曾帶領過一些外國游客在西安觀光,那是份兼職工作。
工作面試對話英語范文 第四篇
I:I see from your application you've had quite a lot of experience as a secretary already.
從求職書中我了解到你已經有過一些當秘書的經驗。
A:I wanted to get more interesting work——that's why I'm ap*ing for this post.
我想找一個有趣的工作,這就是我來應聘這個職位的原因。
I:Perhaps you would tell me what sort of qualities you'd look for in your secretary if you were in my shoes.
是否能請你告訴我,如果你處在我的位置,希望你的秘書應該具備哪些素質。
A:I'd say she needs to be pretty hard-working.
我認為她首先應該工作努力。
I:Now I see from the report the Personnel Department sent me that you did reasonably well in the shorthand and typing test, and very well indeed in the intelligence test.
我從人事部那里得知你的速記和打字的成績以及智力測試都挺不錯。
I:I suppose you'd be able to handle report writing, summaries, keeping minutes at meetings and so on?
我認為你能勝任撰寫報告、寫摘要、作會議紀錄等等,對嗎?
A:I certainly hope the answer will be favorable.
我非常希望能有一個令人滿意的結果。
I:May I know what has made you decide to ap* for a position here?
我想知道是什么原因促使你來應聘這個職位?
A:I feel I'm ready for more challenging position.
我認為我應該嘗試一下更有挑戰性的職位。
A:I understand you're looking for an executive secretary.
我了解到你打算招聘一個主管秘書。
A:I:As secretary here, you'll assist me in my daily routine, dealing with correspondence and teaming up with people in the office for a smooth operation.
作為這兒的秘書,你要協助我處理一些日常事務,處理來往信函,并與辦公室同事和睦相處。
I:How do you feel about routine work?
你對日常工作處理怎么樣?
A:I've been well trained for this.
我是接受過嚴格訓練的。
A:It's acquainted me with many new methods of working.
這使我學到了許多新的工作方法。
A:I believe it also means that the secretary and the boss have a mutual respect for each other.
我認為這也意味著老板和秘書應該相互尊重。
A:That means my decision-making ability needs improving.
這說明我的決策能力還有待于提高。
A:What's the starting salary and what sort of fringe benefits does the job offer?
起薪是多少?還有什么福利待遇嗎?
i:May I ask when I can expect a decision regarding this position?
請問你們何時對該職位的聘用問題作出決定?
工作面試對話英語范文 第五篇
A: What is your working experience?
你的工作經歷是怎樣的?
B: I have worked for IBM for 3 years.
我在IBM工作過3年。
A: How will your experiences benefit this company?
你的經歷對公司有什么好處?
B: I know the marketing from top to bottom and. I can develop a new market for you. That will increase your profit margin and keep the shareholders satisfied.
我對市場營銷非常熟悉。我能為貴公司開發新的市場,這會增加貴公司的利潤, 讓股東們感到滿意。
A: Are you aware of the aspects of this position and do you feel you are qualified?
你對這個職位了解嗎,你認為自己合格嗎?
B: Yes, I understand my qualification and your needs by researching your company.
是的,通過對你們公司的研究,我理解你們的要求,并認為我對這能勝任這個崗位。
A: If you enter this company, what section would you like to work in?
如果能進公司,你想在哪個部門工作?
B: If possible. I'd like to be positioned in International Trade Department.
可能的話,我想在國際部工作。
A: What starting salary do you expect?
你想要多少起薪?
B: I'd like to start at ¥5000 a month.
我想要每月5000元。
英語求職面試對話5篇(擴展5)
——社招英語面試對話 (菁選2篇)
工作面試對話英語范文 第六篇
Jack: Hello, Mr. Smith, nice to meet you.
杰克:史密斯先生您好,很高興見到您。
Smith: Hello, Jack, I am glad you could come to this interview.
史密斯:你好,杰克,很高興你能來參加這次面試。
Jack: I feel very honored.
杰克:我感到很榮幸。
Smith: Firstly, I would like to ask you some questions.
史密斯:首先,我想要問你幾個問題。
Jack: Please.
杰克:您請講。
Smith: How old are you?
史密斯:你多大了?
Jack: I am twenty-three years old.
杰克:我今年23歲。
Smith: How do you live now?
史密斯:你現在住在哪里?
Jack: I live in a sub-district near here.
杰克:我住在離這兒不遠的一個小區里。
Smith: Could you tell me your telephone number?
史密斯:可以告訴我你的電話號碼嗎?
Jack: My telephone number is 1033-5768.
杰克:我的電話號碼是1033-5768。
Smith: Are you from Bei jing?
史密斯:你是北京人嗎?
Jack: Yes, 1was born in Bei jing.
杰克:是的,我出生在北京。
Smith: OK, I have no more questions.
史密斯:好的,我沒有問題了。
工作面試對話英語范文 第七篇
A:I have come here for the interview for Administrative assistant by appointment. Nice to meet you.
我是應約來面試的,非常高興見到你.
B: Nice to meet you , Take a seat.
我也是,請坐。
B: Nice to meet you , Take a seat.
我也是,請坐。
A:Thank you!
B: I: What is your name, please?
請問,你叫什么名字?
A: My name is Zhanghang.
我叫張航
B:what is your strongest trait(s)?
你個性上最大的特點是什么?
A:Well, I approach things very enthusiastically, I think, and I don't like to leave things 'm very organized and extremely capable.
嗯,我做事非常熱心,我不喜歡把事情做一半。我非常有組織能力,也很能干。
B: Tell me about the courses of your major in university.
你大學主修課程有哪些?
A: I major in Business have taken more than 50 courses in university, including Management, Human resources management, Marking,and so on.
大學期間我修了50多門課程,包括管理學、人力資源管理、市場營銷學等。
B: What subject did you major in?
你輔修過什么專業嗎?
A: I minor in have learned Accounting principle,Financial management,Economics, audit,tax law and so on.
會計學 會計基礎 財務管理 經濟學 審計 稅法
B:Why did you choose this corporation?
你為什么選擇本公司?
A:It was well known for its great culture of keeping improving. I think this point is very important in the intense market competition. It is the infinite force to make the staff and the company move forward.
公司文化、公司發展前景等貴公司素有精益求精的企業文化,我覺得這一點在現代激烈的市場競爭中尤為難得,它將是員工和公司前進的不竭動力。
B: What are your salary expectations?
你期望的薪資水*是什么樣的?
A:I am sure you will make me a fair offer.
我相信你會給我一個公*的薪資。
B: Do you have any questions you want to ask?
你還有什么疑問嗎?
A: I wonder when will I know your decision?
我何時能知道你的最終決定?
B: We will get in touch with you by the end of next week.
我們將于下周末之前聯系你。
A: Great. I'm looking forward to hearing from you. I am very interested in this position.
太好了,我期待你的好消息。我真的對這個職位很感興趣。
B: Thank you for your interest in our company. Goodbye.
感謝你如此感興我們公司,再見。
A: Goodbye.
再見。
工作面試對話英語范文 第八篇
AOkay, well I’m sure you have a number of questions to ask me regarding the position.
現在,我敢保證有關那個職位你有很多問題要問。
BYes, well Miss Childs did give a mean overview of the position over the phone, but there were some details I’d like to clarify.
是的。Miss Childs在電話中給我進行了概要的介紹,但是還有些細節我想搞清楚。
AWell feel free to ask me anything, and I’ll try to fill in the details.
你可以問我任何問題,我會盡量詳細解答。
BCould I first ask about the remuneration package?
我能先問下薪酬福利嗎?
AYes, of course. That’s quite an important point, isn’t it? As a junior sub editor we offer a starting salary of 150,000 HK dollars per annum. This doesn’t include a generous housing allowance also.
BI understand. And are there other bonuses included?
我明白,這包括獎金嗎?
AWell,apart from full health insurance we do offer a company staff bonus scheme linked to readership numbers. But we could go through all the details of that at a later date.
除了全額的醫療保險,我們還有一套與讀者有關的獎金體質,我們稍后可以瀏覽些哪方面的細節。
BWell, Mr. Parsons, I am flexible when it comes to salary. The opportunity to work in Hong Kong for you is the most important thing for me.
好的,Parsons先生,至于薪水,我可以商量。你為我提供在香港工作的機會對我來說最重要。
AExcellent. Well, what other questions do you have Rebecca?
好的。Rebecca,你還有其他問題嗎?
工作面試對話英語范文 第九篇
A: How long does it take to get here from your home? 從你家到公司要花多少時間。
B: It takes about 40 minutes. 大約 40 分鐘。
A: Do you have any particular conditions that you would like the company to take into consideration? 你有需要公司特別考慮的事情嗎?
B: Yes, do you have allowance for transportation as well a housing packages, medical insurance, unemployment insurance and annuity. 是的,你們有交通補貼、公積金、 醫療保險、失業保險及養老金嗎?
What are your performance incentives and the bonus structure? 你們 的獎勵、獎金系統是怎樣的?
A: How can we get in touch with you? 怎樣有跟你聯系?
B: You can reach me at 62547833. 你可以打電話給我, 號碼是 62547833。 How can I contact you when
A: we reach our decision? 我們決定后如何跟你聯系?
B: You can call me at this number between 4 and 6 in the afternoon. 你可以在下午 4 點到 6 點之間用這個號碼打電話給我。
A: Do you have any questions you would like to ask me? 還有問題要問嗎?
B: What are the company's working hours? 公司的上下班時間是怎樣的?
Would I have to work overtime very often? 是否要經常加班?
Would there be any opportunities to work abroad in the future? 將來有機 會到國外工作嗎?
工作面試對話英語范文 第十篇
1 A: Tell me a little bit about yourself.請介紹一下你自己。
B: My name is David and I live in Shanghai, I was born in 1980. My major was electrical engineering.我叫 David, 住在上海,出身于 1980 年。我的專業是電子工程。
A: What kind of personality do you think you have?你認為你有怎樣的性格?
B: Well, I approach things very enthusiastically, I think, and I don't like to leave things 'm very organized and extremely capable.嗯,我做事非常熱心,我不喜歡把事情做一半。我非常有組織能力,也 很能干。
A: What would you say are your weaknesses and strengths?你的弱點和優點是什么?
B: Well, I'm afraid I'm a poor speaker, however I'm fully aware of this, so I've been studying how to speak in public. I suppose my strengths are I'm persistent and a fast-learner.嗯,我不太擅長說話,我已經意識 到這點,因此正在學習如何在公眾場所說話。我想我的優點是很執著,而且學東西很快。
A: Do you have any licenses or certificates?你有執照或資格證書嗎?
B: I have a driver's license, and I am a CPA (Certified Public Accountant).我有駕駛執照,我是注冊會計師。
A: How do you relate to others?你和別人相處如何?
B: I'm very co-operative and have good teamwork spirit.我能與人合作,富有團隊精神。
工作面試對話英語范文 第十一篇
Q: Can yOu sell yOurself in twO minutes? GO fOr it. 你能在兩分鐘內自我推薦嗎?大膽試試吧!
A: With my qualificatiOns and experience, I feel I am hardwOrking, respOnsible and diligent in any prOject I undertake. YOur OrganizatiOn cOuld benefit frOm my *ytical and interpersOnal skills. 依我的資格和經驗,我覺得我對所從事的每一個項目都很努力、負責、勤勉。我的分析能力和與人相處的技巧,對貴企業必有價值。
Q: Give me a summary Of yOur current jOb descriptiOn. 對你目前的工作,能否做個概括的說明。
A: I have been wOrking as a cOm*r prOgrammer fOr five years. TO be specific, I dO system *ysis, trOuble shOOting and prOvide sOftware suppOrt. *了五年的電腦程序員。具體地說,我做系統分析,解決問題以及軟件供應方面的支持。
Q: Why did yOu leave yOur last jOb? 你為什么離職呢?
A: Well, I am hOping tO get an Offer Of a better pOsitiOn. If OppOrtunity knOcks, I will take it. 我希望能獲得一份更好的工作,如果機會來臨,我會抓住。
A: I feel I have reached the &quOt;glass ceiling&quOt; in my current jOb. I feel there is nO
OppOrtunity fOr advancement. 我覺得目前的工作,已經達到頂峰,即沒有升遷機會。
Q: HOw dO yOu rate yOurself as a prOfessiOnal? 你如何評估自己是位技術人員呢?
A: With my strOng academic backgrOund, I am capable and cOmpetent. 憑借我良好的學術背景,我可以勝任自己的工作,而且我認為自己很有競爭力。
A: With my teaching experience, I am cOnfident that I can relate tO students very well. 依我的教學經驗,我相信能與學生相處的很好。
Q: What cOntributiOn did yOu make tO yOur current (previOus) OrganizatiOn? 你對目前/從前的工作企業有何貢獻?
A: I have finished three new prOjects, and I am sure I can ap* my experience tO this pOsitiOn. 我已經完成三個新項目,我相信我能將我的經驗用在這份工作上。
Q: What dO yOu think yOu are wOrth tO us? 你怎么認為你對我們有價值呢?
A: I feel I can make sOme pOsitive cOntributiOns tO yOur cOmpany in the future. 我覺得我對貴企業能做些積極性的貢獻。
Q: What make yOu think yOu wOuld be a success in this pOsitiOn? 你如何知道你能勝任這份工作?
A: My graduate schOOl training cOmbined with my internship shOuld qualify me fOr this particular jOb. I am sure I will be successful. 我在研究所的訓練,加上實習工作,使我適合這份工作。我相信我能成功。
Q: Are yOu a multi-tasked individual?DO yOu wOrk well under stress Or pressure? 你是一位可以同時承擔數項工作的人嗎?你能承受工作上的壓力嗎?
A: Yes, I think sO.
A: The trait is needed in my current(Or previOus) pOsitiOn and I knOw I can handle it well. 這種特點就是我目前(先前)工作所需要的,我知道我能應付自如。
Q: What is yOur strOngest trait(s)? 你個性上最大的特點是什么?
A: Helpfulness and caring. 樂于助人和關心他人。
A: Adaptability and sense Of humOr. 適應能力和幽默感。
A: Cheerfulness and friendliness. 樂觀和友愛。
Q: HOw wOuld yOur friends Or cOlleagues describe yOu? 你的朋友或同事怎樣形容你?
(pause a few secOnds) (稍等幾秒鐘再答,表示慎重考慮。)
A:They say Mr. Chen is an hOnest, hardwOrking and respOnsible man whO dee* cares fOr his family and friends. 他們說陳先生是位誠實、工作努力,負責任的人,他對家庭和朋友都很關心。
A: They say Mr. Chen is a friendly, sensitive, caring and determined persOn. 他們說陳先生是位很友好、敏感、關心他人和有決心的人。
Q: What persOnality traits dO yOu admire? 你欣賞哪種性格的人?
A: I admire a persOn whO is)hOnest, flexible and easy-gOing. 誠實、不死板而且容易相處的人。
A: (I like) peOple whO pOssess the &quOt;can dO&quOt; spirit. 有&quOt;實際行動&quOt;的人。
Q: What leadership qualities did yOu develOp as an administrative persOnnel? 作為行政人員,你有什么樣的領導才能?
A: I feel that learning hOw tO mOtivate peOple and tO wOrk tOgether as a team will be the majOr gOal Of my leadership. 我覺得學習如何把人們的積極性調動起來,以及如何配合協同的團隊精神,是我行政工作的主要目標
A: I have refined my management style by using an Open-dOOr pOlicy. 我以開放式的政策,改進我的行政管理方式。
Q: HOw dO yOu nOrmally handle criticism? 你通常如何處理別人的`批評?
A: Silence is gOlden. Just dOn't say anything; Otherwise the situatiOn cOuld becOme wOrse. I dO, hOwever, accept cOnstructive criticism. 沉默是金。不必說什么,否則情況更糟,不過我會接受建設性的批評。
A: When we cOOl Off, we will discuss it later. 我會等大家冷靜下來再討論。
Q: What dO yOu find frustrating in a wOrk situatiOn? 在工作中,什么事令你不高興?
A: SOmetimes, the narrOw-minded peOple make me frustrated. 胸襟狹窄的人,有時使我泄氣。
A: Minds that are nOt receptive tO new ideas. 不能接受新思想的那些取。
Q: HOw dO yOu handle yOur cOnflict with yOur cOlleagues in yOur wOrk? 你如何處理與同事在工作中的意見不和?
A: I will try tO present my ideas in a mOre clear and civilized manner in Order tO get my pOints acrOss. 我要以更清楚文明的方式,提出我的看法,使對方了解我的觀點。
Q: HOw dO yOu handle yOur failure? 你怎樣對待自己的失敗?
A: NOne Of us was bOrn &quOt;perfect&quOt;. I am sure I will be given a secOnd chance tO cOrrect my mistake. 我們大家生來都不是十全十美的,我相信我有第二個機會改正我的錯誤。 Q: What prOvide yOu with a sense Of accOmplishment. 什么會讓你有成就感?
A: DOing my best jOb fOr yOur cOmpany. 為貴企業竭力效勞。
A: Finishing a prOject tO the best Of my ability. 盡我所能,完成一個項目。
Q: If yOu had a lOt Of mOney tO dOnate, where wOuld yOu dOnate it tO?Why? 如果你有很多錢可以捐贈,你會捐給什么企業?為什么?
A: I wOuld dOnate it tO the medical research because I want tO dO sOmething tO help Others. 我會捐給醫藥研究,因為我要為他人做點事。
A: I prefer tO dOnate it tO educatiOnal institutiOns. 我樂意捐給教育機構。
Q: What is mOst impOrtant in yOur life right nOw? 眼下你生活中最重要的是什么?
A: TO get a jOb in my field is mOst impOrtant tO me. 對我來說,能在這個領域找到工作是最重要的。
A: TO secure emplOyment hOpefully with yOur cOmpany. 希望能在貴企業任職對我來說最重要。
Q: What current issues cOncern yOu the mOst? 目前什么事是你最關心的?
A: The general state Of Our ecOnOmy and the impact Of China' entry tO WTO On Our industry. 目前*經濟的總體情況以及*入世對我們行業的影響。
Q: HOw lOng wOuld yOu like tO stay with this cOmpany? 你會在本企業服務多久呢?
A: I will stay as lOng as I can cOntinue tO learn and tO grOw in my field. 只要我能在我的行業力繼續學習和長進,我就會留在這里。
Q: COuld yOu prOject what yOu wOuld like tO be dOing five years frOm nOw? 你能預料五年后你會做什么嗎?
A: As I have sOme administrative experience in my last jOb, I may use my OrganizatiOnal and planning skills in the future. 我在上一個工作中積累了一些行政經驗,我將來也許要運用我組織和計劃上的經驗和技巧。
A: I hOpe tO demOnstrate my ability and talents in my field adequately. 我希望能充分展示我在這個行業的能力和智慧。
A: Perhaps, an OppOrtunity at a management pOsitiOn wOuld be exciting. 也許有機會,我將會從事管理工作。
(如果不愿正面回答,也可以說:) It wOuld be premature fOr me tO predict this. 現在對此問題的預測,尚嫌過早。
(甚至還可以打趣的說:) HypOthetically speaking, I might be able tO dO yOur current jOb as a directOr. (或 CEO 或 president)說不定,我也能做你現在主任的工作呢!
Q: What range Of pay-scale are yOu interested in? 你喜歡那一種薪水層次標準?
A: MOney is impOrtant, but the respOnsibility that gOes alOng with this jOb is what interests me the mOst. 薪水固然重要,但這工作伴隨而來的責任更吸引我。
A: (如果你有家眷,可以說:) TO be frank and Open with yOu, I like this jOb, but I have a family tO suppOrt. 坦白地說,我喜歡這份工作,不過我必須要負擔我的家庭。
工作面試對話英語范文 第十二篇
面試官亨利先生在詢問求職者瑪麗的優缺點
甲: I see myself as being honest, diligent, persevering and I have a ... strong sense of responsibility.
甲:我認為自己誠懇、勤奮、有毅力、敢于創新,而且有高度的責任心。
乙: How about your psychological resilience?
乙:你的心理承受能力如何?
甲: I think I can work well under pressure, if necessary.
甲:我想如果需要的話,我可以在壓力下很好地工作。
乙: How would you deal with those who are not easy to get along with?
乙:你如何與那些并不太好相處的人共事?
甲: I will just be sincere and friendly to others, and I believe they will treat me the same way.
甲:我會真誠友好地對待別人,也相信他們會同樣對待我。
乙: You seem to be a kind-hearted lady.
乙:你倒是個好心的人。
甲: Thank you. I sim* believe the goodness of human nature.
甲:謝謝。我只是相信人性本善。
乙: Please tell me your weaknesses if you can.
乙:如果可以,談談你的不足之處吧。
甲: I should admit that sometimes I care too much about the details. I am always in pursuit of perfection.
甲:應當承認,有時候我會過分關注細節。我是個追求完美的人。
英語求職面試對話5篇擴展閱讀
英語求職面試對話5篇(擴展1)
——求職面試英語小對話
- 上一篇:銷售崗位業績經歷要求范文(精選18篇)
- 下一篇:疫情防控提醒公文范文25篇
