合同范文工作計劃范文工作總結范文合作方案范文日志日報范文工作報告范文年終總結范文申請書范文通知書范文請假單范文活動策劃范文活動報道范文簡歷范文委托書范文授權書范文論文范文簡報范文志愿書
職場英語律師面試對話范文(精選7篇)
職場英語律師面試對話范文 第一篇
i: i know in your resume that you have worked in your present company for 3 years, can you tell me why you want to leave your present job and join us?
i: 從你的簡歷中,我知道你已經在現在這個公司工作3年了,能告訴我為什么你想辭去現在這個工作來我們公司嗎?
a: because the job i am doing in my present company is of no challenge, but i like firm is a young organisation with many innovative ideas. it has been very successful in an expanding market since its establishment 10 years ago. working for you would be exactly the sort of challenge i am looking for.
a: 我離開這個公司是因為現在這個工作沒有挑戰性,但我喜歡挑戰。貴公司是一家具有創新精神的年輕公司,自創建XX年以來,在市場拓展方面取得了巨大的成功。能為你們工作,正是我所追求的那種挑戰。
i: why do you think you are qualified for this position?
i: 為什么你認為你能勝任我們公司這個職位呢?
a: i have excellent communication skills and i am familiar with the procedures for the last company i worked for. besides, i am a team player and have great interpersonal skills.
a: 我的人際交往能力很強。在我工作的上個公司,我熟練掌握了工作流程,而且我具有團隊精神和出色的人際關系技能。
職場英語律師面試對話范文 第二篇
HR:Can you sell yourself in two minutes? Go for it. (你能在兩分鐘內自我推薦嗎?大膽試試吧!)
HR: With my qualifications and experience, I feel I am hardworking, responsible and diligent in any project I undertake. Your organization could benefit from my analytical and interpersonal skills.(依我的資格和經驗,我覺得我對所從事的每一個項目都很努力、負責、勤勉。我的分析能力和與人相處的技巧,對貴單位必有價值。)
HR:Give me a summary of your current job des cription. (對你目前的工作,能否做個概括的說明。)
HR:I have been working as a computer programmer for five years. To be specific, I do system analysis, trouble shooting and provide software support. (我干了五年的電腦程序員。具體地說,我做系統分析,解決問題以及軟件供應方面的支持。)
HR:Why did you leave your last job?(你為什么離職呢?)
HR: Well, I am hoping to get an offer of a better position. If opportunity knocks, I will take it.(我希望能獲得一份更好的工作,如果機會來臨,我會抓住。)
HR:I feel I have reached the xxxglass ceilingxxx in my current job. / I feel there is no opportunity for advancement. (我覺得目前的工作,已經達到頂峰,即沒有升遷機會。)
HR:How do you rate yourself as a professional?(你如何評估自己是位專業人員呢?)
HR: With my strong academic background, I am capable and competent. (憑借我 良好的學術背景,我可以勝任自己的工作,而且我認為自己很有競爭力。)
HR:With my teaching experience, I am confident that I can relate to students very well. (依我的教學經驗,我相信能與學生相處的很好。)
HR: What contribution did you make to your current (previous) organization? (你對目前/從前的工作單位有何貢獻?)
HR: I have finished three new projects, and I am sure I can apply my experience to this position. (我已經完成三個新項目,我相信我能將我的經驗用在 這份工作上。)
HR:What do you think you are worth to us?(你怎么認為你對我們有價值呢?)
HR:I feel I can make some positive contributions to your company in the future. (我覺得我對貴公司能做些積極性的貢獻。)
HR:What make you think you would be a success in this position? (你如何知道你能勝任這份工作?)
HR:My graduate school training combined with my internship should qualify me for this particular job. I am sure I will be successful. (我在研究所的訓練,加上實習工作,使我適合這份工作。我相信我能成功。)
HR:Are you a multi-tasked individual?(你是一位可以同時承擔數項工作的人嗎?) or Do you work well under stress or pressure?(你能承受工作上的壓力嗎?)
HR:Yes, I think so.
HR:The trait is needed in my current(or previous) position and I know I can handle it well. (這種特點就是我目前(先前)工作所需要的,我知道我能應付自如。)
HR:What is your strongest trait(s)?(你個性上最大的特點是什么?)
HR:Helpfulness and caring.(樂于助人和關心他人。)
HR:Adaptability and sense of humor.(適應能力和幽默感。)
HR:Cheerfulness and friendliness.(樂觀和友愛。)
HR: How would your friends or colleagues describe you?(你的朋友或同事怎樣形容你?)
HR: (pause a few seconds) (稍等幾秒鐘再答,表示慎重考慮。) They say Mr. Chen is an honest, hardworking and responsible man who deeply cares for his family and friends. (他們說陳先生是位誠實、工作努力,負責任的人,他對家庭和朋友都很關心。)
HR:They say Mr. Chen is a friendly, sensitive, caring and determined person. (他們說陳先生是位很友好、敏感、關心他人和有決心的人。)
HR:What personality traits do you admire?(你欣賞哪種性格的人?)
HR: (I admire a person who is)honest, flexible and easy-going. (誠實、不死板而且容易相處的人。)
HR: (I like) people who possess the xxxcan doxxx spirit. (有xxx實際行動xxx的人。)
HR:What leadership qualities did you develop as an administrative personnel?(作為行政人員,你有什么樣的領導才能?)
HR:I feel that learning how to motivate people and to work together as a team will be the major goal of my leadership. (我覺得學習如何把人們的積極性調動起來,以及如何配合協同的團隊精神,是我行政工作的主要目標。)
HR:I have refined my management style by using an open-door policy. (我以開放式的政策,改進我的行政管理方式。)
HR:How do you normally handle criticism?(你通常如何處理別人的批評?)
HR:Silence is golden. Just don't say anything; otherwise the situation could become worse. I do, however, accept constructive criticism. (沈默是金。不必說什么,否則情況更糟,不過我會接受建設性的批評。)
HR:When we cool off, we will discuss it later. (我會等大家冷靜下來再討論。)
HR: What do you find frustrating in a work situation?(在工作中,什么事令你不高興?)
HR: Sometimes, the narrow-minded people make me frustrated. (胸襟狹窄的人,有時使我泄氣。)
HR:Minds that are not receptive to new ideas. (不能接受新思想的那些取。)
HR:How do you handle your conflict with your colleagues in your work? (你如何處理與同事在工作中的意見不和?)
HR:I will try to present my ideas in a more clear and civilized manner in order to get my points across. (我要以更清楚文明的方式,提出我的看法,使對方了解我的觀點。)
HR:How do you handle your failure?(你怎樣對待自己的失敗?)
HR: None of us was born xxxperfectxxx. I am sure I will be given a second chance to correct my mistake. (我們大家生來都不是十全十美的,我相信我有第二個機會改正我的錯誤。)
職場英語律師面試對話范文 第三篇
A: How long does it take to get here from your home? 從你家到公司要花多少時間。
B: It takes about 40 minutes. 大約 40 分鐘。
A: Do you have any particular conditions that you would like the company to take into consideration? 你有需要公司特別考慮的事情嗎?
B: Yes, do you have allowance for transportation as well a housing packages, medical insurance, unemployment insurance and annuity. 是的,你們有交通補貼、公積金、 醫療保險、失業保險及養老金嗎?
What are your performance incentives and the bonus structure? 你們 的獎勵、獎金系統是怎樣的?
A: How can we get in touch with you? 怎樣有跟你聯系?
B: You can reach me at 62547833. 你可以打電話給我, 號碼是 62547833。 How can I contact you when
A: we reach our decision? 我們決定后如何跟你聯系?
B: You can call me at this number between 4 and 6 in the afternoon. 你可以在下午 4 點到 6 點之間用這個號碼打電話給我。
A: Do you have any questions you would like to ask me? 還有問題要問嗎?
B: What are the company's working hours? 公司的上下班時間是怎樣的?
Would I have to work overtime very often? 是否要經常加班?
Would there be any opportunities to work abroad in the future? 將來有機 會到國外工作嗎?
職場英語律師面試對話范文 第四篇
A: Excuse me. May I see Mrs. Smith?
不好意思,我可以見史密斯女士嗎?
I: It's me. What can I do for you?
我就是,需要我幫忙嗎?
A: I have come at your invitation for an to meet you,Mrs. Smith
很高興見到你,史密斯女士。我是應約來面試的。
I: Are you Mrs. Smith?
你是吳先生吧?
A: Yes, I am.
是的,我是。
I: Nice to meet you, too. Did you have any difficulty finding our company?
我也很高興見到你。找我們公司困難嗎?
A: Not really, I am familiar with this area.
沒有,我對這一帶很熟悉。
I: What is your name, please?
請問,你叫什么名字?
A:WU JING
I: What kind of person do you think you are?
你覺得你自己的個性如何?
A: Well, I am always energetic and enthusiastic. That's my strongest personality.
嗯,我覺得自己精力很充沛,做事很有熱情。這是我最大的特點了。
I: What are your strengths and weaknesses?
那你認為自己的最大優點和缺點是什么呢?
A: Em, as I have said, It's diligent and industrious. On the other hand, sometimes It'stoo hard-working and I put myself under too much pressure to make things perfect.
正如我剛才說過的,我工作特別勤奮認真。但是,有時為了盡可能把事情辦得完美些,我又會讓自己背上太多的壓力,工作太辛苦。
I: What qualities would you expect of persons working as a team?
你認為作為團隊中的一員,一個人需要具備什么樣的品質?
A: To work in a team, in my opinion, two characteristics are necessary for a person. That is, the person must be cooperative and aggressive.
依我之見,作為團隊中的一員,合作精神和進取精神兩者皆不可少。
I: How do you spend your leisure time?
你業余時間都做些什么?
A: I like playing games and having sports. They are my favourite hobbies.
我愛玩游戲和體育運動,這是我最大的愛好。
I: So,what kind of sport do you like most?
那么你最喜歡什么體育運動?
A: Oh, it's hard to narrow it down to just one. I mean, I like all kinds of sports, basketball,swimming, bike riding and so on. Maybe it is just the reason why I am so energetic and vigorous.
哦,那可實在太多了,我喜歡各類體育運動,打籃球、 游泳、騎車之類的。也許這是我精力如此充沛的原因吧。
職場英語律師面試對話范文 第五篇
Smith: Nice to meet you.
史密斯:很高興見到你。
Jack: Nice to meet you,too.
杰克:我也很高興見到您。
Smith:You are a graduate, right?
史密斯:你是個畢業生,是嗎?
Jack: I recently graduated from college as an English major.
杰克:我最近才大學畢業,主修的是英語專業。
Smith: 50 you don't have much related work experience.
史密斯:這樣說來,是沒有相關的工作經驗了。
Jack: Admittedly, I don't. But I still beg you to give me an opportunity, and I'm willing to learn with my best effort.
杰克:的確如此。不過,我仍然要請您給我一次機會,我會努力學習的。
Smith: Well, did you get any honors or rewards in college?
史密斯:那么,在大學里你獲得過什么榮譽或是獎勵嗎?
Jack: I have got a Business English Certificate and a Certificate of TEM 8.
杰克:我取得了商務英語證書和英語專業八級證書。
Smith: What about your computer skills?
史密斯:計算機技能如何?
Jack: I got professional training in this field, and I believe I can fit the position well.
杰克:我曾接受過專業培訓,我相信自己可以勝任這份工作。
Smith: And anything else?
史密斯:別的方面呢?
Jack: I have taken some courses in college, such as translation, business English, and so on. So I have a good mastery of both spoken and written English
杰克:在大學里,我曾學過有關翻譯、商務英語的課程等。我的英語口語和寫作能力都不錯。
Smith: I see.
史密斯:我知道了。
Jack: Your approval would be my honor.
杰克:您的肯定是我的榮幸。
職場英語律師面試對話范文 第六篇
B: May I come in?
我可以進來嗎?
HR: Yes, please. I'm XXX, the manager of the company. What's your name please?
請進,我是XXX,這個公司的經理。你叫什么名字。
B:Good morning, Miss Pan. My name is XXX. I have come here for an interview by appointment. Nice to meet you.
你好,潘小姐。我叫xxx。我是應約來面試的,非常高興見到你
HR:Nice to meet you,too .You are the first one to have arrived. Well, for this job, we need people to work hard. Do you think you're suitable for this kind of job?
你好,今天我邀了幾位面試者,你是第一個到的。對于這個工作,我們需要刻苦能干的人,你覺得你能適應這樣的工作嗎?
B:Oh, yes, I think so.
恩,我想我能。
HR:Ok. Please talk something about yourself or introduce yourself.
好吧。那就說說你的情況吧,或者介紹一下自己。
B:My name is xxx. From xxxl university.
我叫xxx來自xxx大學
HR:Why did you choose to come here for a job
你為何選定到此地來謀職?
B:I hope to have a job which offers me an opportunity for advancement.
我希望有一個提供升級機會的工作。
HR:What interest you most about this job?
你對這份工作最感興趣的是什么?
B:I like to work in a team and enjoy solving problems together.
我喜歡和一班人一起工作及解決問題。
HR:Why should I hire you?
我為什么要聘請你?
B:My educational background and professional experience make me qualified for the job.
我的教育背景和工作經驗使我能夠勝任這項工作
HR: When can you begin?
你何時能開始工作?
B: Immediately.
馬上就可以
HR:So you can go back now,we will inform you soon.
所以現在你可以回去了,我們很快就會通知你
B:I will wait patiently, thank you.
我會耐心等待的,謝謝
職場英語律師面試對話范文 第七篇
Jack: Hello, Mr. Smith, nice to meet you.
杰克:史密斯先生您好,很高興見到您。
Smith: Hello, Jack, I am glad you could come to this interview.
史密斯:你好,杰克,很高興你能來參加這次面試。
Jack: I feel very honored.
杰克:我感到很榮幸。
Smith: Firstly, I would like to ask you some questions.
史密斯:首先,我想要問你幾個問題。
Jack: Please.
杰克:您請講。
Smith: How old are you?
史密斯:你多大了?
Jack: I am twenty-three years old.
杰克:我今年23歲。
Smith: How do you live now?
史密斯:你現在住在哪里?
Jack: I live in a sub-district near here.
杰克:我住在離這兒不遠的一個小區里。
Smith: Could you tell me your telephone number?
史密斯:可以告訴我你的電話號碼嗎?
Jack: My telephone number is 1033-5768.
杰克:我的電話號碼是1033-5768。
Smith: Are you from Bei jing?
史密斯:你是北京人嗎?
Jack: Yes, 1was born in Bei jing.
杰克:是的,我出生在北京。
Smith: OK, I have no more questions.
史密斯:好的,我沒有問題了。
